Reassignment WHID

• Using Knutschfisch and Spoofer (changes HWID to avoid being banned by HWID when using cheats in games) I ran into the problem that the activated Knutschfisch license is bound to the HWID once, when changing the HWID, it gives the error "your license has expired or does not exist". I have been added functionality to the partitioning cabinet with licenses to reactivate the license 1 time a month, but Spoofer changes the HWID about 1 time a week and this has given me a problem that I cannot solve for myself and have to choose between using cheats in games with Spoofer and using Knutschfisch - so far they are not friends together). You can make friends with them, but for this you need to make the opportunity to Reassign WHID once a week. I think that Reassignment WHID once a month is a useless function, because you can buy a new license once a month and use it without it. Reassignment WHID is relevant during the use of Knutschfisch at least a few times, then it justifies itself. I don't see any problems for developers in this, the load on the authorization server will be minimal, there is also no use on multiple devices at the same time, because the license is tied to unique hardware numbers each time.