The Cool Jack Store - Free Premium Rotations!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dear All.

Through my testing and developing Jack i have accumulated a lot of rotations for most classes, and i decided to share them here for you all.

I also make Premium Profiles of the highest quality available in the Jack shop.
    My focus is Leveling and Grinding.
    So if you like what you see and want more, please check out "The Cool Jack Store" on the Jack Store

Specifically i have a 1 to 60 Leveling pack for alliance that is fully automated and has countless of hours tested for quality assurance.

These are the classes and levels I have shared so far:

Druid (Cat feral from level 20), Level 1 to 60 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Hunter, Level 1 to 12 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Mage (Ice Berrier from level 40), Level 1 to 70 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Paladin Retribution, Level 1 to 70 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Priest Shadow, Level 1 to 28 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Rogue Combat, Level 1 to 24 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Shaman Enhancement, Level 1 to 70 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Warrior, Level 1 to 40 - Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

Rotations is a personal preference in most cases, but maybe my rotations and setup will help some of you with ideas of how to make the most out of it.

Please note that since these rotations were made during TBC Classic, and some melee spells have been combined during Wotlk Classic, then some spells might have the wrong ID's and needs to be replaced. (Settings for the spell can be reused though)

Best regards.

Apil / The Cool Jack Store